Senior Marketing Manager
I’m working with an exciting FS start up who are just about to embark on an exciting period of growth and launch a new brand! They need a Senior Marketing Manager for the next 6 months to help deliver on a number of exciting projects e.g. a rebrand, website launch and brand launch.
As a brand new role it will be a 6 month contract with the view to go permanent. The ideal candidate will have experience of marketing and a financial services organisation and also be able to start quickly.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Take the new brand to market and establish the brand as the future of the sector
- Design and deliver a new company website alongside the re-brand
- Establish and deliver a focused social media agenda for a growth and brand campaign
- Launch the brand nationwide
- Create a buzz around the proposition
- Manage all agency relationships
- Previous marketing experience in a financial services environment is essential
- Strategic experience with a willingness to get hands on with all elements of role
- Commercially astute and aware
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders in and outside the business
- Experience launching brands
- Experience creating and launching website
- Able to manage agencies
- Able to start quickly
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
- Posted about 2 months ago
Senior Marketing Manager Introduction: An exciting retailer in Lancashire is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to cover a 12 month maternity cover contract. This role will see you managing full mix multi-channel customer focused campaigns, drive advertising and content and driving a fantasti...
- United Kingdom
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 3 days ago
Marketing Manager £30,000 - £35,000 Liverpool This Marketing Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating all marketing activity within this growing professional services firm in support of their dynamic Business Plan and growth targets. You will work closely with the firm’s Leadership team and ...
- £50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 5 days ago
Our client, a leading multinational B2B business is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team due to internal promotion. Main Responsibilities Establish short and long-term strategic plans and programs, resulting in optimal growth, sales and profits Develop innovative strategies in respo...
- £40k - 50k per year + excellent benefits
- Posted 16 days ago
Marketing Manager £40,000 - £50,000 Manchester City Centre We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, ideally with a background in financial services, who can help establish a new SME into the market and make them famous! This is an exciting and unique proposition to be part of somethin...