£50k - 60k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
6 months ago
Our client is a SaaS technology business who are looking to recruit a Global Marketing Manager to join their team at an exciting time of rapid growth and change.
The Marketing Manager will own marketing operations, lead generation strategy and delivery (including channel marketing) for their global operation, covering the UK, US and APAC. The role will be supported by a Marketing Executive and Digital Marketing Intern based in London, and they have plans to grow this team to bring on a global Head of Marketing as well as marketing support in the US and Australia.
The role location is flexible as they are a remote business, although presence in their London head office will be required on a weekly basis. Early morning and evening calls will also be needed from time to time to support colleagues in the US and Australia.
- Oversee the company’s lead generation, content and digital marketing programmes, supported a junior team of two
- Work closely with SAP on channel marketing strategies and programmes (including stringent management of the co-op fund)
- Work alongside the senior leadership team to develop and deliver the 2020 marketing strategy
- Manage the marketing budget and report regularly on actual and forecast spend
- Closely manage and mentor two junior executives, setting and managing KPIs and SMART objectives, aligned to business goals
- Implement new processes to support campaign planning, delivery and reporting
- Maximise existing marketing technology and recommend new platforms as necessary
- Own marketing data and the lead management process (you will need to be hands-on with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation)
- Liaise with US and APAC sales teams, advising them on regional campaign execution and sales support
- Help to develop and manage the sales playbook and client reference library
- Manage agency partnerships, and play a key role in selecting new ones to support ambitious plans for 2020
- Proactively manage monthly reporting and liaise regularly with senior sales leadership on marketing activity and ROI
- Communicate frequently with the business on new campaigns, results and other key updates and successes
- A strong background working in B2B technology marketing
- Experience of channel marketing and co-funded campaigns
- Team management, coaching and personal development
- Experience of working closely with sales teams and an understanding of sales enablement including social selling techniques
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills
- Excellent knowledge of CRM processes, marketing automation and inbound marketing strategies
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing including SEO, PPC and owned & paid social
- Evidence of managing lead generation programmes to achieve and exceed KPIs
- Experience of working in a global marketing role
- Experience of working with a B2B Cloud & SaaS consulting business
- Knowledge of SAP technology and channel marketing would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM would be an advantage
- Team player, tenacious and conscientious
- Able to take a sleeves-rolled-up approach – you need to manage and execute
- Commercially minded, data-driven approach
- Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines, with a "can-do attitude" - you will bring solutions rather than problems
- Ability to manage competing senior stakeholder priorities
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.