£45k - 50k per year
0161 914 8558
about 2 years ago
Senior Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 plus excellent package
This is a great opportunity for a commercially savvy marketeer to lead and own the overall marketing strategy and its implementation to achieve target KPIs that drive new customer growth, retention and reactivation. You'll be working in a large team with plenty of autonomy to make decisions and put plans into place. This isn't a campaign role as you won't be "doing the do" - it's definitely a more strategic & planning type of role.
- Provide strategic marketing oversight and ownership for the marketing plans for all value streams.
- Set and agree KPI targets and monitor the achievement of them across the full marketing mix, as well as own the action plans and project management of their delivery.
- Work with wider stakeholders such as product, to understand the overall targets of the business and agree the role that marketing can and will play in supporting the achievement of them.
- To define key messaging for each qualification, and ensure that this is communicated out to the rest of the marketing team and is reflected across campaigns and communications
- Overseeing all marketing activity, ensuring all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Proactively monitoring the overall campaign performance against KPIs and other customer buying trends to adjust activity where it makes commercial sense to meet targets.
- Ownership for understanding and agreeing the campaign segmentation and data selections ensuring all tests are measurable & set up accurately in order to measure incremental response rates/revenue
- Set and agree KPI targets and monitor the achievement of them across the full marketing mix with everyone involved in delivery and measurement.
- Ownership of the marketing testing plans, ensuring regular results drive the campaign effectiveness
- Drive campaign results across the team, working with the insight team to ensure timely results – in order that improvements can be made to maximise response rates/revenue
- Deliver campaign insights that can be used to improve subsequent campaigns and present them to senior management
- Become the key interface for the marketing function with commercial managers and stakeholders on dedicated value streams to gain input and buy-in to plans as well as sign off on briefs etc
- To be the key marketing representative at the regular Institute meetings; developing partnerships to extend growth opportunities for the brand.
- Proactive understanding of customer needs (and changing needs) through external research and customer/product usage insight
- Research and track competitor activity to understand market share, changing customer needs and opportunities for growth
- Ownership for the reporting and spend allocation of the marketing budgets. This will be a balanced management role working with the individuals responsible for the marketing channels and delivery within the separate areas of Marketing
- Oversight of Marketing Manager and the qualifications they manage to ensure consistency in approach
- Educated to degree level in a marketing discipline.
- Highly articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial marketer with proven record of driving ROI
- Experience of setting up test and control structures and reporting on incrementality
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sale
- People management experience
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- Creative thinker
- Results driven
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.