£50k - 60k per year
Senior Marketing Project Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 with benefits
North West (with home working)
This extremely exciting brand is looking for a Senior Marketing Project Manager to join their team in a time where the business is undergoing a huge amount of positive change. With solid investment, they’re looking for someone to lead and drive the marketing transformation roadmap, operating as a single point of contact for all projects to act as a programme manager with oversight of all activity linked to the marketing strategic plan.
- Develop, own and lead on the marketing roadmap plan that demonstrates all activities required to deliver the marketing Strategic plan
- Drive engagement and activity within the marketing team to align to the dates within the plan that enables collaborative working and understand dependencies
- Work closely with Marketing SLT and project owners to enable and ensure creation of detailed projects plans for each areas of focus and create a process which drives the focus and action required
- Monitor delivery of objectives and benefits, taking appropriate action where necessary to ensure their successful delivery
- Ensure the Change agenda is subject to review at appropriate stages
- Ensure that a Roadmap of change meets its objectives and delivers projected benefits
- Own and deliver monthly reporting of Marketing Transformation projects to Exec. with clear and compelling outputs that demonstrates progress against the roadmap / plan
- Proactively engaging with exec and senior leaders across the business, identifying clear expectations and sponsorship of change activities
- Leading and facilitating key stakeholder exploration and expectation setting sessions
- Ideal but not essential - formal project / programme / portfolio management certification (PMP / PRINCE2 etc.) and/or Agile certifications (e.g. ACP, SAFe, AgilePM)
- Have previous experience in senior roles and proven ability to successfully manage and delivery of business-critical projects and/or experience of businesses driving online growth and the associated digital transformation
- Great leadership and organisational skills, able to manage and deliver multiple products and projects simultaneously against tight deadlines and on budget
- Excellent communications skills, able to demonstrate collaborative working and stakeholder management at all levels to Executive level.
- Ability to work under pressure and with high levels of autonomy.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude with a willingness to embrace new ways of working to continually improve performance.
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Be driven to deliver change and constructively challenge established methods and status quo
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.