Senior Marketing Technology & Database Manager
Forward Role are working with a dynamic financial services business in North Yorkshire who pride themselves on their dedication for helping their customers to the highest standard. The Customer Insight & Strategy team is growing, and so, are recruiting a Senior Marketing Technology & Database Manager to join the innovative team with the skills to deliver change.
This role will be responsible for the strategic marketing technology plan. You will be playing a vital role in improving the customer journey with personalising the experience across all marketing channels.
You will own the technical solutions across the business and take charge of the rollout of new tech implemented managing a complex change programme.
The ideal candidate will have a blend of technical and commercial skills, with the ability to lead a team and build strong relationships across the business. You will have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Own & champion the strategy for the Adobe marketing technology stack, developing the tech roadmap and deliver any necessary changes
- Manage customer insight and campaign management tool requirements in align with the customer contact and marketing strategy
- Project lead the personalisation strategy implementation, ensuring the tech is delivering to meet requirements
- Manage rollout of all new tech releases
- Work proactively with the database to avoid any data related issues, segmentation or platform performance across Adobe
- Troubleshoot and fix technical issues within the Adobe stack
- Be a SQL expert to support Customer Insight team to deliver in-depth / accurate analysis, modelling and segmentation
Skills and experience:
- In-depth understanding of data management platforms and application
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Marketing Technology stack
- Advanced user of SQL, with data mining understanding
- Understanding of data warehousing and data structures
- Commercial acumen, project management
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 45k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Senior Marketing Analyst £45,000 - South Manchester Forward Role are excited to be working with a high-growth, retail business in South Manchester. The award winning retailer are recruiting a Senior Marketing Analyst to help shape business performance through commercial analysis of increasing amo...
- £35k - 50k per year
- Posted 14 days ago
Customer Marketing Data Manager Marketing Automation Manchester - £35,000 - £50,000 Forward Role are working with a well-established, and innovative tech business in Manchester who are recruiting a Customer Marketing Data Manager to join the dynamic Marketing Automation team. The work of a Custom...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Marketing Data Manager £30,000 - £35,000 South Manchester Forward Role are working with a specialist and unique conference and events business. The company are industry leaders in their space, and deliver exceptional events across the public sector. With an impressive, global and growing client b...
- £35k - 50k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Marketing Analytics & Insight Manager Ecommerce – South Manchester Forward Role are excited to be working with a high-growth, ecommerce business in South Manchester. The award winning retailer are recruiting a Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager to help shape business performance through comme...