Are you a passionate, experienced Mobile Developer?
Do you have experience in the design, development, documentation, testing and delivering of software solutions?
Do you balance your deep technical knowledge with top organisational and problem-solving skills?
Do you have strong OOP and design pattern knowledge, with experience leading a team on technical projects?
A mobile technology company based near to Trafford Park is currently recruiting for a Senior Mobile Developer to join their team. This company have worked on some of the UK’s biggest brands, from the Co-op and NHS to Argos and the BBC and as a Senior Mobile Developer here you will be working alongside a world-class mobile and server team, perfecting and progressing your skills and career. This company have launched digital solutions and experiences for brands such as Argos, AVIVA, BBC, BT, the Guardian, NHS, SkyScanner and the X Factor and many more.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your key responsibilities will cover the following areas:
Technical Architecture and Planning
- Creating technical documentation and architecture suitable for peer review, whilst performing peer reviews on the work of others
- Contributing to design documentation, assessing their suitability for easy implementation
- Devising development plans for a complete project, including the breakdown and estimation of tasks
- Generating technical information and impact assessments on technical changes suitable for change requests
- Managing technical issues, acting as a mentor and providing guidance to graduate and software engineers with technical issues
- Providing technical insight and taking ownership for complex technical engagements
- Writing software in a variety of languages, understanding and using development environments and associated tools, all whilst following coding standards in line with project policy
- Provide technical input and regularly reporting progress to the relevant Project Manager and Technical Lead
Quality and Delivery
- Agreeing developer testing strategies for project policies, and performing code reviews in line with them
- Documenting code, managing defects, using source code control and releasing all builds in line with project policies
- Ensuring the quality of code merged, and the quality of the work delivered, to the project mainline
- Ensuring developer test builds before submission to this company's QA team
- Liaising with customers as a technical consultant when necessary
- Be an empathetic lead, communicating clearly with team members whilst maintaining strict confidentiality, escalating any staff issues to the team lead where necessary
- Be comfortable dealing with Executive Management Team and Directors
Is this of interest? If so please apply here or get in touch with Vicky Walker our IT Recruitment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be more than happy to share more dteails on this opportunity.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 55k per year + Package
- Posted 12 days ago
Mobile Developers are required to join a company who is probably the best mobile development company in the country. Based from their Manchester HQ you will be working on exciting projects with some massive brands. The company is offering an amazing training programme along with an enviable inter...
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 55k per year
- Posted 1 day ago
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an award winning and innovative technology business based in Manchester City Centre. The business is set to scale and they now have an urgent require for multiple senior .Net Developers to hit the ground running with leading ...
- Market related
- Posted 28 days ago
Senior Front End Developer – Manchester A highly credible financial institution are on the search for a highly skilled Senior Front End Developer to join the team and pour there enthusiasm into developing stunning user experiences and deliver high performance applications. Whilst working in a tea...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Senior Front End Developer - Manchester An industry leading global e-commerce business in Manchester are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join and lead their talented team. You will continue to deliver high performance applications and solutions that revolutionize the e-commerce indust...