£40k - 50k per year
about 1 year ago
Are you a passionate, experienced Mobile Developer?
Do you have experience in the design, development, documentation, testing and delivering of software solutions?
Do you balance your deep technical knowledge with top organisational and problem-solving skills?
Do you have strong OOP and design pattern knowledge, with experience leading a team on technical projects?
A mobile technology company based near to Trafford Park is currently recruiting for a Senior Mobile Developer to join their team. This company have worked on some of the UK’s biggest brands, from the Co-op and NHS to Argos and the BBC and as a Senior Mobile Developer here you will be working alongside a world-class mobile and server team, perfecting and progressing your skills and career. This company have launched digital solutions and experiences for brands such as Argos, AVIVA, BBC, BT, the Guardian, NHS, SkyScanner and the X Factor and many more.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your key responsibilities will cover the following areas:
Technical Architecture and Planning
- Creating technical documentation and architecture suitable for peer review, whilst performing peer reviews on the work of others
- Contributing to design documentation, assessing their suitability for easy implementation
- Devising development plans for a complete project, including the breakdown and estimation of tasks
- Generating technical information and impact assessments on technical changes suitable for change requests
- Managing technical issues, acting as a mentor and providing guidance to graduate and software engineers with technical issues
- Providing technical insight and taking ownership for complex technical engagements
- Writing software in a variety of languages, understanding and using development environments and associated tools, all whilst following coding standards in line with project policy
- Provide technical input and regularly reporting progress to the relevant Project Manager and Technical Lead
Quality and Delivery
- Agreeing developer testing strategies for project policies, and performing code reviews in line with them
- Documenting code, managing defects, using source code control and releasing all builds in line with project policies
- Ensuring the quality of code merged, and the quality of the work delivered, to the project mainline
- Ensuring developer test builds before submission to this company's QA team
- Liaising with customers as a technical consultant when necessary
- Be an empathetic lead, communicating clearly with team members whilst maintaining strict confidentiality, escalating any staff issues to the team lead where necessary
- Be comfortable dealing with Executive Management Team and Directors
Is this of interest? If so please apply here or get in touch with Vicky Walker our IT Recruitment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be more than happy to share more dteails on this opportunity.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.