Manchester City Centre
£45k - 50k per year
3 months ago
Senior .Net Developer
Manchester City Centre
Up to £50k DOE
Forward Role are working with an award-winning design and software development agency based in Manchester city centre that specialises in creating multi-channel websites and mobile apps for clients across a variety of different industries, who are looking to add a Senior .Net Developer to their team.
You will be responsible for building and planning full applications from start to finish, making updates to existing features or troubleshooting issues, ensuring they are delivered on time with the correct approach and to the standards defined by the development leads. The tech stack includes SQL, caching services, messaging services, Web API, Umbraco… all used to build various projects and services for a number of agency clients. You should be comfortable working on .Net Framework and .Net Core projects and have experience developing with a CMS. The business is currently using Umbraco as a CMS, however, training will be provided if not familiar. You should be comfortable using CI/CD techniques to deploy your code.
- You’ll have existing Umbraco, .NET (Framework and Core) with C# development experience working on commercial systems
- Experience of building websites using a CMS, preferably Umbraco (however any .Net based CMS is acceptable)
- Awareness of design patterns and principles
- Good grounding in C# OOP programming
- A keen attention to detail is a must for thorough testing of your work
- Experience of building Web Services, WebAPI
- Some database experience, schema design and SQL with SQLServer
- Experience of Unit and functional testing
- Source Control, must be confident using Git for all roles
- Experience working in an Agile or Kanban environment
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture is an advantage
- Knowledge of cloud based infrastructure, in particular, Azure
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Hard working and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
What will you get in return?
- Good basic salary
- Generous referral bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Birthday Leave
- Company Pension Scheme
- City Centre Office space
- Flexible/hybrid working options
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.