£28k - 35k per year
9 months ago
A well loved retailer, which has seen exponential online growth, is looking to expand its Trading team with the appointment of a Senior Online Trading Executive with fast progression to management. You will be tasked with continually improving the trading of online marketing campaigns and promotions, product speed to market, product presentation and navigation and product discoverability.
- Co-ordinate product launch timings where related to marketing campaigns
- Oversee the collation of online product assets and data to ensure products are placed online quickly and accurately
- Optimise product data and descriptions to ensure best practice / optimal user experience on product and product listings pages
- Schedule and set product pages
- Use product page performance reports to identify where revenue can be increased by improving product page content
- Optimise product pages and assess changes in KPIs
- Recommend promotion changes where traffic is being directed to low / no stock product pages and recommend alternative products to direct traffic
- Investigate most common customer journeys that involve the most important product pages, identifying opportunities to optimise the journey
- Optimise product categorisation, product display and suggest improvements to collections / promotions based on product knowledge
- Consistently improve in site search performance, add to basket rate, average order value and conversion rate of product pages, category pages and key landing pages.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Commercially driven
- Category merchandising experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A/B testing
- Analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.