Forward Role are working with an innovative and unique ecommerce business in Manchester. The team is a growing and there are tons of exciting projects in the pipeline moving forward. The company are recruiting a Head of CRO to lead, grow, shape and develop the internal optimisation and analytics function. This is an ideal role for a senior optimisation leader, who is data driven and strives to continuously improve the customer experience and improve conversion. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader, extremely strategic and commercial, but not afraid to get stuck in and get their hands dirty with day to day testing and analysis.
Role & responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing optimisation and user journey strategy
- Promote and encourage continuous testing culture
- Own and drive the CRO strategy and roadmap
- Develop optimisation and customer experience strategy to align with business goals
- Work in collaboration with other teams to deliver the best result
- Lead and coach a small team
Skills / experience:
- 4+ years’ experience working in a Senior Optimisation role
- Experience leading and developing a team
- Developing and driving strategy
- Working collaboratively with senior leadership and other teams
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail
- Passionate and ambitious
- Creative and passionate
- Excellent communication skills
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and tech
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07834 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.