£30k - 40k per year
0161 914 8556
5 months ago
Senior Outreach/Digital PR Manager, Digital Agency - New Manchester Office, £40- £45k
Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest digital agencies who are expanding in the North West with their new office in Manchester. They are leaders in search marketing and are looking to hire a Senior Outreach & PR Manager to be a crucial part of their new office.
They are on their second round of hires having established a new office in Manchester at the end of last year. They already have an established SEO team in Manchester and are now creating an Outreach/PR and Content team to sit alongside this so are hiring multiple people at all levels from Manager upwards.
It's a really exciting opportunity to be part of an office with a start-up feel about it, whilst having the full backing of a huge agency with an exceptional senior leadership team. They've already made a number of new hires over the last few months and the team is still growing! As Senior Outreach & PR Manager you’ll independently manage a portfolio of clients and help support the Digital PR Executive’s in the team on their client work. With support from the Head of Digital you’ll have a real input into the development of the team.
- Leading digital PR campaign delivery on key accounts across a range of sectors
- Handling client strategy from a link acquisition/ link building purpose.
- Working closely with the SEO team in Manchester to ensure campaign success
- Mentoring junior digital PR team members to develop their skills and expertise
- Leading pitching strategy and buy in on campaigns across national, regional, consumer and trade media
- Handling budgets and resources for Digital PR activity
- Working closely with client the in-house PR & content teams to identify digital PR opportunities
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of clients’ target media and where the opportunities for link building exist
- Producing high quality digital PR collateral
It’s a unique opportunity to really help build something, whilst being part of a renowned agency team. Due to the nature of the role, client communication is key and as Senior Digital PR/ Outreach Manager you’ll help lead weekly/monthly presentations to some of the agencies top tier clients relaying their organic performance.
As an agency they offer an impressive benefits package and really look after their staff! They’ve created an amazing culture across their offices and want to emulate this in their new Manchester office, building a team that is motivated and dedicated. As Outreach Manager you'll have the opportunity to really grow the team and input to the wider success of the digital output. They are looking for someone with a background in SEO/ content, but also with the ability to lead and shape strategy for both the team but also clients.
Outreach/Digital PR Manager, Digital Agency - New Manchester Office, £40- £45k
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.