£30k - 35k per year
Senior Paid Media Executive
Preston – hybrid 3 days in office 2 days from home
One of the country’s biggest and most prolific Travel companies have not only bounced back from the effects of the pandemic, but are now enjoying their busiest ever and most successful period of business and as a result are on the lookout for an ambitious and talented Senior Paid Media Executive. As the business and teams continue to scale in size, this position is very likely to progress to a Digital Acquisition Manager in the next year.
The postholder will be an experienced and commercially minded digital marketer. The Paid Media Executive will have responsibility for each of the company brands and the day to day management of the paid search and paid social accounts.
Core responsibilities include:
- Plan, optimize, implement and manage paid search campaigns
- Implement and optimize paid social media advertising across multiple social platforms
- Ensure the campaigns and ads are updated with the relevant promotions
- Work with the marketing team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised to aid maximum ROI and conversion
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management
- Work with the Head of Digital Acquisition to ensure all paid search and social activity falls in line with the larger digital marketing strategy and priorities
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Maintain Social and PPC KPIs, analyse activity and performance of all paid search and social activity and report findings and resulting actions to the Head of Digital Acquisition on a weekly basis
- Manage the balance of budget and leads working to a monthly set cost per lead target
- Oversee the affiliate marketing channel, completing required tasks to keep the affiliate programme running effectively
Your skills & experience:
- 2 years of experience in a similar Paid Media / PPC role
- Strong working knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Facebook Business Manager
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for digital marketing
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.