£30k - 40k per year
4 months ago
Fully remote Senior Paid Media Executive
Salary up to £40k plus benefits
Forward Role are proud to be partnering with an award winning, high-growth SaaS business as they continue to grow from strength to strength, with the recruitment of a Senior Paid Media Executive. After years of organic growth, they have recently secured private equity investment from a major investment firm, solidifying them as a market leader in the SaaS space. The business is headquartered in Ireland, and so this role can be worked 100% remotely from anywhere in the UK.
As a Senior Paid Media Executive you will be part of a fast growing paid media team responsible for driving high quality leads into the business from a number of paid media platforms including Google, Microsoft and LinkedIn. You will be an active contributor to a high performing, close knit and friendly paid media team and be rewarded with an excellent working environment and ample development opportunities.
Core responsibilities include:
- Management of paid media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Ads
- Management of additional bidding platforms for B2B SaaS including Capterra and Expert Insights
- Set and achieve lead targets for each area of responsibility
- Manage relationships with account managers for each area that is being managed
- Liaison with creative agencies and teams to create and develop high quality ads for paid social platforms
- Monthly reporting on paid media channels to the marketing team and wider business when required
- Run tests and experts across channels to improve performance and ensure innovation and creativity across all platforms
- Supporting the paid search term members with paid search admin tasks for expansion in these areas
- Work as part of a team to support marketing as whole on integrated marketing campaigns
Your skills & experience:
- Ideally you will have 2+ years’ experience in paid media, however the Head of Acquisition is happy to train and upskill candidates who possess 12 moths experience
- Programmatic display experience is desirable
- Experience of lead generation, B2B or SaaS sector would be advantageous
- Hands on skills with data analysis and reporting
- A flair for creativity and innovation
- A positive, can-do attitude with a passion for testing and learning
What you will get in return for your skills and experience:
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Flexible hours and fully remote working model
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.