£30k - 37.5k per year
3 months ago
Senior Paid Search Executive
£30,000 - £37,500
You’ll be joining one of the UK’s most prestigious clothing Brands as they’ve taking their online proposition by storm over the last 18 months. The business has had traditional methods selling through retailers and online third parties historically but due to their household name they have seen their online sales sky rocket through their eCommerce website due to consumer demand.
You’ll be joining and leading the paid performance team with three direct reports where you’ll managing multiple paid search accounts across both multiple brands and territories (UK & International) and reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager.
The performance marketing team is looking for a Senior Paid Media Executive to join our expanding team and you will play a key role in developing and executing our paid media strategy across PPC, Shopping, Display and Paid Social. You will be driving all paid channels to support the full consumer funnel in the most effective and efficient way, supporting our ambitious growth plans.
As the Senior Paid Media Executive you will be responsible for:
- Manage the paid search strategy and day to day implementation of campaigns and look to grow performance activities in PPC including Google Ads, Shopping, YouTube and Display; and Paid Social on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Managing and optimising the PPC & Shopping budget to ROI and KPI targets to drive conversions, acquisition and retention
- Update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, understanding purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns
- Analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign
- Using large data sets to analyse and create optimisation plans
- Work closely with third parties like Google, Criteo, Facebook to driving opportunities and test new products
- Working closely with the wider digital marketing team to present the performance of the Paid Media channel, bringing insights and ideas to the table to support wider activities
As the Senior Paid Search Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in performance marketing running large scale Paid Media campaigns
- Experience in running Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns from conception to execution either at an agency or in a client-side environment
- Can demonstrate skills in Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Have experience using bid management tools
- A flexible approachable with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.