Location:Manchester City Centre
£28k - 30k per year
Senior Paid Search Executive
Salary £28-£30k plus bonus
Manchester city centre – flexible, hybrid working model to work around the candidate
Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s biggest, most successful and fastest growing Travel organisations as they continue to expand in an incredibly exciting period of hyper-growth. Joining a friendly and talented paid search team, the Senior Paid Search Executive will see the postholder enhance the businesses PPC strategy and work in an increasingly competitive sector at a super exciting time.
This role requires a data focused digital marketing enthusiast, who is results-driven and keen to be best in class when it comes to paid search. The organisation own paid search in house, so this role will see you managing and optimising large-scale, high-spending paid search accounts across a number of company brands.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- The travel sector has never been more competitive, so it’s essential that the business have effective digital campaigns. As the Paid Search Executive, you’ll be responsible for the management and optimisation of several large-scale, high-spending paid search accounts.
- You’ll be hands-on, building campaigns and ad groups, as well as conducting keyword research, writing and testing copy and ad extensions and maintaining account hygiene.
- You’ll work closely with the Paid Search Manager to influence and execute the search engine marketing strategy, and they’re looking for someone who is nosey! By that we mean you keep an eye on what’s happening in the digital landscape and you’re excited by making sure they’re keeping up to date with the latest developments.
- This role would suit a numbers-focused individual, who understands that the devil is in the detail; you’ll conduct regular and ad hoc reporting to look at the performance of the paid search campaigns, and you’ll turn this in to insightful analysis that can influence the future marketing activity.
What you will get in return for your skills & experience:
- This is an opportunity for you to join a business at a pivotal point in time as they invest in their future
- You’ll be joining a team of genuine, passionate people
- You’ll have the freedom to decide on the best way of working to get the job done. The team work cross-functionally, so you’ll be given opportunities to develop skills outside of your core skillset.
- You’ll be an integral part of a team which will deliver growth, and who doesn’t want that?
- On top of a great salary and fantastic benefits; they’re all about holidays, so practise what they preach and offer some great travel discounts.
Your skills and background:
- 2 years’ experience in managing large scale PPC accounts – either in house or agency
- Great knowledge of Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- An excellent understanding of bid management platforms such as Google Search Ads 360, Adobe Ad Cloud, Kenshoo or Marin
- An understanding of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.