£30k - 35k per year
Senior Paid Search Executive
Salary up to £35k
Speke, Liverpool – office based – flexitime plus duvet days!
Forward Role are so excited to partner with a rapidly growing Cosmetic Retail brand, in their hugely exciting journey of market domination. Their friendly and close-knit in-house digital marketing function has been growing from strength to strength and is now nearly at full capacity – the pivotal last hire for them being a Senior Paid Search Executive to manage the search channel in its entirety.
The business have reported 500% YOY growth and have really made quite the impact on the cosmetic retail industry, their business success being out down to their truly collaborative culture in where any voice and idea will be heard.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and implement the day to day Google ad campaigns.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually reporting when needed or requested for a multitude of purposes.
- Ensure all campaigns are fully optimised and performing.
- Keep up to date with trends in the market, and competitor behaviour.
- Ensure content is of the highest quality to match branding and tone, and is consistent across all platforms
- Tiktok/ Snapchat management alongside Digital Marketing Manager (if experienced but not essential).
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and their own workload.
- Expanding/ heading up our current affiliate scheme.
- Ideally 3 years’ proven experience managing Google Ads
- A comprehensive knowledge of online user behaviours, especially in beauty/fast fashion and how to target users with that knowledge. We are a collaborative team and business decisions will be made based on the data provided.
- Commercial Acumen – ability to demonstrate ROAS on ads.
- B2C experience, either client side or agency – eCommerce experience is important and a knowledge of Shopify is a must!
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, trading environment. We are a fast growing company and you must move with us.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.