£40k - 55k per year
Senior Paid Search Manager / Head of Paid Search
Client Side Business
Greater Manchester Based
Salary from £40k - £55k + benefits
This a new role to business reporting into the senior stakeholders of a growing marketing team for an entrepreneurial client side business. The new Senior Paid Search Manager will be responsible for all things paid media and search related for the business. You will be managing a small but growing Paid Search team as they look to continue driving traffic to the website through the paid channels. If you can commercially grow the paid channels and also think about the day to day planning and long term strategy of PPC, Search and Paid Social and you’re keen to step up and manage a talented team, whilst playing a key role in championing paid acquisition across the business, then this is a perfect role for you!
As the Senior Paid Search Manager, you will hold the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with key stakeholders with the direction of paid search channels with you holding responsibility for ideation, creation, implementation and ongoing optimisation of the PPC strategy and campaign performance including looking at growth channels such as display and paid social
- Manage and oversee a team of PPC Executive and ensure continued growth and development of the team to drive the performance of the paid channels forward
- Champion the channels growth across the business and lead from the front thinking commercial about how to be best in class in the industry to stay at the forefront and head of the competition
- Daily account management of pay per click accounts and ensure all PPC campaigns are delivered are being managed
- Management of PPC planning, forecasting and reconciliation process
- Co-ordinating implementation of learnings, know-how, optimisation techniques, tactics and technologies
- Manage, maintain and build audiences for targeting and re-targeting
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out any key areas of importance in accordance with company goals
The Senior Paid Search Manager should ideally come with the following experience:
- Extensive experience in PPC campaign management, analysis and reporting.
Experience in planning and delivering large budgets from long to short term
Proven working knowledge of Google search, GDN and video
- Practical knowledge of tracking systems and technologies, applying best practice to ensure consistent and accurate reporting
- Knowledge of paid social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.