Location:Manchester City Centre
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with Regatta Group in their search for a Senior Paid Social Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading retailers as they continue to expand and develop their online presence. The Senior Paid Social Executive will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the planning, implementing, and measuring of Paid Social campaigns across the Group (Craghopper’s, Regatta and Dare 2b). If you have previous experience in a Paid Social role and a desire to further your career in an ambitious, progressive business, then we want to hear from you.
- To manage acquisition via paid social channels (a strong understanding of Facebook Ad Manager is required)
- Managing relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and third parties
- Supporting the wider business with ecommerce needs as and when required
- Supporting the development of the paid social acquisition strategy, working with the key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Working alongside the marketing team to ensure targets are being hit to support the paid social function
- Regularly testing new channels for acquisition
- Thinking outside the box to generate creative ways to enhance campaign performance
You should ideally:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have proven ecommerce experience, either in-house or at an agency
- Have at least 2 years’ of paid media experience
- Have a passion for digital marketing and desire to become a channel expert
- Be a confident self-starter with a proactive attitude
- Be Highly numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Have the ability to be adaptive and versatile in a constantly evolving environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.