£24k - 32k per year
about 1 year ago
Senior PPC Executive – Travel
We have partnered with an established and ambitious travel business who have experienced consecutive years of growth and are continuing to expand on their key digital channels and grow the business further. They are the largest and most reputable brand in their sector of travel in the UK.
They have a strong name and reputation in the industry and they are now looking to grow a PPC team and bring their PPC in-house, after outsourcing this to an external agency.
You will get opportunity to work across both UK and Ireland markets with the chance to expand into further international territories. It is an exciting opportunity to grow and develop something within a desired industry!
- Drive the improved performance of their PPC accounts in Google and Bing Ads on a day-to-day basis
- Develop the overall paid search strategy and take control on implementation
- You will create and plan a variety of PPC campaigns to maximise business, make optimisation recommendations, and proactively implement them.
- Bid management and optimisation, including setting and changing target CPA and target ROAS bid strategies.
- Key word segments
- Develop key accounts
- Analyse trends and make data-driven decisions across the accounts for each brand and market
- Running competitor analysis to inform bidding strategies e.g. impression share & top of page insights
- Write engaging ad copy and implement changes
- Setting up ad copy and landing page tests and using results to inform future optimisations
- Budget management across 4 key accounts
- Regularly liaise with the Acquisition Manager and wider marketing team
In addition to a competitive salary the role also offers some fantastic additional benefits. Including discounts on holidays, 25 day holidays and a company bonus.
Get in touch to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
email@example.com l 0161 914 8499
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.