£32k - 35k per year
Senior PPC Executive
Fully Remote with occasion travel to the Manchester Based HQ every month
£32k - £35k
This is one of the coolest businesses around as they look to expand their growing digital acquisition team with their latest hire into their paid search division! This is a thriving business that has gone from strength to strength in the last 5 years with a couple of brands under their Group now.
If you’re a PPC Executive looking for a step up or already a Senior Executive looking to work within a recognised eCommerce business then this could be a really exciting role just for you. You’ll be responsible for supporting the Paid Search Manager on paid search strategy and be running the day to day activation of the PPC Accounts.
As the Senior PPC Executive you will be responsible for the following:
- Day to day management of Search & Shopping accounts
- Analyse performance data to identify areas to improve or opportunities
- Responsible for reporting on daily, weekly, and monthly performance against forecast and KPI’s
- Consistently identify and test innovative opportunities.
- Collaborate with our other internal teams with a joined up approach to ensure we are best in class for all things digital and more specifically paid search
- Create, implement & refine a successful PPC and Shopping campaigns in line with the overall paid search strategy
The key skills of the Senior PPC Executive:
- At least 2 years’ experience in PPC and ideally you will have worked on Shopping campaigns before
- Full certification for Google Ads & Bing is preferable. Experience using SA360 would be advantageous
- A strong commercial acumen and results driven
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working in a retail environment would be advantageous
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.