Location:Manchester City Centre
£30k - 35k per year
Senior PPC Executive
Hybrid working – 3 days from Manchester city centre office / 2 days from home
Salary up to £35k – free city centre parking plus other competitive benefits
One of the most prolific and highly regarded fast fashion brands are continuing are truly are market leader in the retail space. They are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate Senior PPC Executive to join their well-established PPC team and report into a highly experienced PPC Manager. The successful candidate will deliver strategic and innovate campaigns across all PPC areas, as well as acting as a key pillar of support across not only Search channels but the wider Digital channels where required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management and optimisation of selected PPC, Google Shopping and YouTube accounts
- Analyse and make recommendations for improvements of current campaigns to the wider team
- Day to day campaign management of international territory paid search & shopping accounts across Google, and Bing search engines
- Managing bids via manual bidding and automated bid management solutions
- Closely working with the Trading team to create appropriate Ad copy, Sitelinks and Callouts to support trade promotions
- Testing and implementation of various copy and messaging
- Performing regular keyword /search term optimisation
- Leading the build out processes for new campaigns
- Supporting PPC Manager with daily budgeting
- Working closely with 3rd party suppliers such as Google and Intelligent Reach to ensure implementation of recommendations
- Utilising Google Analytics and Adwords to make optimisation recommendations
Your background & experience:
- A minimum of 12 months PPC campaign marketing experience
- Knowledge of PPC campaigns – ideally Fashion Retail
- Previous experience of planning, forecasting and budgeting
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.