Senior PPC Executive – Travel
We have partnered with an established and ambitious travel business who have experienced consecutive years of growth and are continuing to expand on their key digital channels and grow the business further. They are the largest brand in their sector of travel in the UK.
They have a strong name and reputation in the industry and they are now looking to grow a PPC team and bring their PPC in-house, after outsourcing this to an external agency.
You will get opportunity you work across both UK and Ireland markets with the chance to expand into further international territories. It is an exciting opportunity to grow and develop something within a desired industry!
- Drive the improved performance of their PPC accounts in Google and Bing Ads on a day-to-day basis
- Develop the overall paid search strategy and take control on implementation
- You will create and plan a variety of PPC campaigns to maximise business, make optimisation recommendations, and proactively implement them.
- Bid management and optimisation, including setting and changing target CPA and target ROAS bid strategies.
- Key word segments
- Develop key accounts
- Analyse trends and make data-driven decisions across the accounts for each brand and market
- Running competitor analysis to inform bidding strategies e.g. impression share & top of page insights
- Write engaging ad copy and implement changes
- Setting up ad copy and landing page tests and using results to inform future optimisations
- Budget management across 4 key accounts
- Regularly liaise with the Acquisition Manager and wider marketing team
In addition to a competitive salary the role also offers some fantastic additional benefits. Including discounts on holidays, 25 day holidays and a company bonus.
Get in touch to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
firstname.lastname@example.org l 0161 914 8499
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 28k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
PPC Executive Preston City Centre - Fast Growing eCommerce Business £20k-£28k Forward Role have partnered with a fast growing eCommerce business based in the City Centre of Preston who have created a new role in their Digital Team. We are looking for an experienced PPC Executive to take responsib...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 14 days ago
This a new role to business reporting into the senior stakeholders of a growing marketing team. The new PPC Manager will be responsible for bringing PPC back in house from an agency making this a exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to manage the whole holistic paid search channels. Th...
- £27k - 33k per year
- Posted 21 days ago
Forward Role Digital is looking to help a prestigious eCommerce business in Bolton to recruit a new Paid Search Manager (PPC) to join their digital marketing team. Our Client is an international retailer operating from their head office in Bolton, where you’ll be looking to maximising the ROI thr...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 26 days ago
PPC Manager – Global Media Agency- New Manchester Office, £35,000 Forward Role are proud to be partnering exclusively with a global media agency based in Manchester City Centre who are creating a new performance team in the North. With the expansion of the team, they are looking for a PPC Manager...