Manchester City Centre
£40k - 50k per year
5 months ago
Are you a PPC and Shopping specialist looking for your next move in the ever-evolving paid search market? You’ll be joining a leading fashion brand based in the heart of Manchester City Centre, who are on the hunt for a Senior PPC Manager to lead and manage the paid search function for the business. You will drive the PPC channels to the next level and you will possess creativity, technical experience and have a good understanding of the wider digital channels. You’ll be responsible for managing the existing PPC team and looking to continue to grow this with PPC Executives and Senior Executive whilst also having the support of third party agency management. If you have fashion or retail experience that’s a bonus!
You will plan and deliver all PPC and Shopping channels to deliver website traffic the business needs to deliver its sales and profit targets, to optimise all paid search channels to drive effective and efficient acquisition of new customers.
You will support with seasonal, promotional, and key category objectives re sales and market share metrics through paid advertising.
- Responsible for the development of the performance paid media strategy, budget management, optimisation and targets in supporting the business acquisition with clear deliverables to achieve traffic and revenue objectives
- Champion customer obsession taking an audience first approach to planning, defining strategy across paid channels and personalisation plan
- Champion PPC across the business ensuring key updates, trends, new initiatives, growth opportunities and technologies are shared
- Drive sustainable incremental traffic and revenue growth through new channels, initiatives and programs
- Collaborate with wider stakeholders in marketing operations, brand, creative, SEO, CRM, E-commerce, BI, Analytics, Digital product, buying and merchandising teams
- To collaborate on broader projects e.g. build seasonal plans, set budgets, KPIs and forecasted deliverables against media spend
- Manage a multimillion-pound budget including the accurate planning and forecast of key KPIs such as traffic, revenue, conversion & cost
- Keep key stakeholders updated on strategy, optimisation, performance, innovation and industry developments and their impact on our business
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.