Senior PR Executive
£25,000 - £28,000
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a sizable Marketing team in central Manchester. You will be responsible for researching and identifying new media and PR opportunities that raise the profile of the business. Reporting into the Group PR Manager, you will be responsible for increasing and driving momentum on pro-active PR that increases brand visibility. You will be interested in the news agenda and have an eye for a story. This is a genuine opportunity to build a career in PR in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, sales and marketing-led organisation.
- Research and identify new media and PR opportunities to raise the profile of the Peninsula Group.
- Work with the Group PR specialist to plan monthly, quarterly and annual PR strategy.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting Peninsula Group clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding PR opportunities surrounding them.
- Support and help prepare key spokespeople for media and speaking opportunities.
- Write press releases and opinion pieces to place in the media in liaison with the Group PR Specialist.
- Help research and evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and industry awards.
- Build and nurture relationships with press contacts in the target media, this will include national, regional and trade.
- Maintain and update PR calendars for all Peninsula Group companies.
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and key stakeholders.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree educated or equivalent in PR / Journalism / related field
- Prior experience working in a PR / communications agency, press office or fast-paced in-house B2B marketing environment is preferable (2-3 years), with copywriting at the heart of the role.
- Perfect spelling, grammar and proof-reading, as well as have an excellent understanding of writing for PR media audiences and online.
- You must have a good eye for a story so you need to have the confidence to pick up the phone and maintain a positive, friendly and upbeat tone.
- You will need to be self-motived and able to work on own initiative whilst being a team player and have the ability and willingness to ‘muck in’ and support the wider team as required.
- You will be comfortable with and have experience of using social media in a business environment.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Senior PR Executive – Hatfield – Online Retail - £40,000 My client is a leader within the online retail space and they are currently looking to add a Senior PR Executive to their high performing PR team. You will have the opportunity to work on and help create an exciting PR strategy by being res...
- £35k - 38k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Our client is a challenger bank based in central London, looking for a PR Executive with some experience in financial services. You’ll support the PR Manager in implementing and managing the bank’s proactive communication strategies across multiple channels within Corporate Affairs, Business Fina...
- £25k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a leading tech business in East Manchester are looking to recruit a PR and Social Media Executive to joint their busy team. The role will be responsible for PR and Social Media strategy implementation, planning, coordination and delivering content materials and activities to gain maxi...
- Market related
- Posted 3 months ago
PR Senior Account Director Manchester £Competitive – DOE We're on the lookout for an experienced PR Director looking for a new challenge and join a top award winning PR agency based in Manchester who are renowned for the quality of their work. This opportunity is ideal for an experienced PR accou...