£45k - 55k per year
Senior Product Designer // Pharmaceutical - Healthcare // Liverpool // Remote & Hybrid working
Forward Role have exclusively partnered with one the UKs fastest growing Healthcare start-ups as they continue to take the industry by storm.
Having recently secured another round of investment, this company are expanding their UX and Product teams and are looking to bring on a proven Digital Product Designer to spearhead the company-wide digital transformation.
In this role you will be expected to focus on the design of the service while linking this to the customer experience. The role will allow you to gather both the use of research and customer feedback to creative informed designs that provide unity for the end users. Collaborating across the software and product teams as well as external stakeholders, within the wider pharma market you'll be responsible for the production of design elements across the digital product portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company who are embarking on an exciting journey. They’re heavily backed and already have a solid game plan…This is not to be missed!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of at least 5 years of working with end users, understanding their requirements and utilising feedback, data and research to develop digital solutions.
- Significant experience of developing and delivering new digital ideas through from inception to end delivery.
- Significant experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working with service design and bringing organisational element together to create market leading customer experience.
- Experience in service, CX and UX/UI.
- Enjoys working within a data drive team.
- Experience working with senior staff within an organisation and interfacing with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of working with agile software development techniques and teams.
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.