£25k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
about 1 year ago
Would you like the opportunity of working in an established Product Marketing team that is based on the outskirts of Manchester?
Our client has a flexible approach to work and they’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven individual to strengthen their team. The position will be based at our client’s European Head Office, with a requirement for some national and international travel.
You will have full responsibility of your product category, be an expert in understanding the market, the competitive situation and driving the needs of the target audience, developing compelling propositions and content across a range of online and offline channels to increase supplied attached rate and conversion to genuine sales.
You will also assist in the creation and delivery of online and offline communications materials and campaigns in co-operation with Product Marketing, Insight, PR/Communication, Digital Marketing and Commercial teams.
- To use competitor, market and customer data to develop the marketing plan for new and existing product portfolio.
- Develop product positioning and messaging across a diverse portfolio of products, services and solutions.
- Create the go to market materials that the local sales offices can utilise to emphasise the product/service benefit and support with localisation of core marketing materials
- Plan, develop and produce engaging content across both online and offline channels aligning content marketing objectives to business priorities, with a focus on building brand awareness, engagement and ultimately conversion.
- To work alongside the PR and Digital teams to develop rich content including product video’s, infographics, white papers and case studies.
- Ensure the smooth running of the creation and production processes, with responsibility for the accurate proofing of copy, design and artwork
- Supporting the global marketing and communications team to incorporate the best blend of Global, Regional and local participation.
- Liaise with external agencies and ensure project requests are dealt with in a timely and
- Take a proactive role in developing a plan of working and the ongoing development and improvement of processes and systems
- Ensure that deadlines are met, and budgets are observed.
- An undergraduate Degree or equivalent qualification in a Marketing related subject
- A Marketing professional with a minimum 3 years’ experience
- Strong analytical, administrative and organisational skills and great attention to detail.
- To demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- To shows initiative, takes responsibility and has a general “get stuff done” mentality
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills – the ability to influence in a fast-moving yet cross functional organisation
- A Team Player with the ability to present information articulately both verbally and in written form.
- Experience of using CMS systems (e.g. Sitecore)
- SEO experience
- Copy writing/Journalism skills
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of the Google Analytics
- Strong proficiency within Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of working within a B2B and/or Services and Solutions environment
- Experience of working within an International/European organisation
- Experience abroad and European language knowledge would be a plus
- Project management experience
- Passionate about technology
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.