£30k - 35k per year
0161 914 8558
4 months ago
Product Marketing Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 plus excellent benefits
Chester / North Wales area
This is a fantastic role sat in a large marketing team where you will be responsible for developing product marketing, go to market plans, marketing propositions and engagement with audiences through understanding consumer behaviour, choice and buying cycles.
- Develop a comprehensive plan that demonstrates the buying cycles and decision making process by audience for each of the key product areas
- Use persona insights to create and maintain a template of key information for each audience, including motivations and barriers in the decision making process.
- Undertake regular competitor analysis and mystery shopping / benchmarking to ensure that the team is at the forefront of market changes
- Oversee monthly updates on insight gained from competitor research, mystery shopping and call listening to ensure the department is at the forefront of market changes.
- Work with the different teams within marketing on the continual development of the content plan, ensuring all outputs reflect the priorities for the business area.
- Oversee the implementation initiatives that will increase conversion at each stage in the buying cycle, including but not limited to scripts, events, webinars, automation etc.
- Use audience and market insight to work with the relevant business area to inform product development strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of the sales process and business performance for each product, identifying challenges and opportunities to increase conversion where necessary.
- Develop strong effective working relationships across the team in key areas
- Develop strong effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders from the wider business and external clients/industry bodies.
- Broad full mix marketing & digital knowledge
- Strategic awareness - ability to see the bigger picture
- Commercially focused, results driven with analytical skills
- Ability to respond to decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Integrity, credibility and calmness under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, quickly able to foster powerful relationships with and influence key stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, deliver on time and within budget.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.