£55k - 65k per year + package
0161 914 8499
6 months ago
A Senior Programme Manager is required by fast growing technology company with offices across the UK. The company themselves work with global brands to improve customer experience and drive sales success for the brands they represent.
Due to client acquisition and expansion they now seek a Senior Programme Manager to join their fast paced and talented team based in Manchester.
As the senior programme manager you would be responsible for many of the projects for one of their largest brands which is now expanding into new territories. You will be required to bring the programme of work to life, break them down into workable projects and deliver results working alongside the teams of developers, BAs, testers, suppliers, 3rd parties etc.
The end client themselves are a fast paced, multi-channel and multi brand environment, so you will need to understand the commercial business strategy to deliver the multi-channel systems required to meet the commercial needs.
- Extensive project management experience in technical environments with transactional websites, platforms, back end systems and interfaces
- Previous experience in retail/e-commerce environments is highly advantageous
- Experience in delivering within an Agile Scrum environment
- Exposure to the full software development life-cycle
- Team player able to work constructively with other project managers, business analysts, developers, suppliers, testers, business stakeholders and management
The ideal candidate for this position would have experience working in agile, working with retail/e-commerce/multi-channel teams and ideally come from a small/mid-sized company where you have hands on experience with the delivery of multiple projects.
In return for your expertise the company is offering a salary payable between £55k-£65k dependent upon experience.
For more detail on the position please contact Mike Rhodes at Forward Role Recruitment on 07789512321 or to apply please forward an update CV to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.