Location:South East London
JC - 1
IT Senior Project Manager ERP - Remote - Up To £85k
Forward Role have partnered with an award-winning global leading software firm, who are currently going through an exciting period of growth!
They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage multiple ERP implementation projects for their market-leading solutions, drive multiple projects to successful completion and be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of projects.
This is a great opportunity to work within an organization that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful whilst working in a challenging environment. With a real people-centred approach, investing in your personal and professional growth is fundamental to this organisation.
Ideal Skills / Experience
- Proven track record and expertise within the full project management life cycle.
- Experience of implementing solutions (ideally ERP) in Private & Public sector.
- Project Management Qualification (APM, PMI, Prince2).
- Deployment & implementation of Application Software solutions - ideally with Cloud technologies (Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP).
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Able to convey knowledge of ERP, business management systems, processes and practices.
To apply for role, please send your CV across or if you would like more information – call Jenna Carman at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.