£40k per year
Senior Project Manager- Tone Agency, Burnley, £40k
Forward Role are excited to be partnering with the fantastic digital agency that is Tone Agency as they look to hire a Senior Project Manager to head up their projects team.
Not only are they a super lovely, down to earth team but they create some seriously impressive work across web, motion and social for the likes of Coop and Mecca Bingo. Based in an amazing creative office space in Burnley, they're investing in a number of new hires to move towards their impressive growth plans.
As Senior Project Manager you will head up a close-knit team of 3 and play a pivotal role in team execution against strategic goals. You'll have the chance to shape and tweak their project delivery processes, whilst managing through exciting digital projects of varying scale & complexity. 2 days is office based, the rest from home!
You will lead and evolve the five areas of a project cycle: Pre-project, Project kick-off, Project production, Project Delivery and Project wrap-up. This role is about leadership, decision making, strategic thinking and working closely with the directors to develop systems which convince clients that they should work with Tone again and again.
- Take full control of their project management processes, evolving and iterating to maximise efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Manage and build the project management team to deliver best in class websites, interactive web content (such as quizzes and calculators), games and landing pages.
- Understand the commercial business strategy and ensure that processes for project delivery are aligned to meet the commercial needs.
- Lead a small team, supporting them to meet their own personal development objectives.
- Occupy a seat on a leadership group of five team leads, reporting directly into the board.
- Lead on recruitment and shaping roles on the project delivery team.
- Be able to manage a number of complex issues simultaneously and continue to support driving the agency in the right direction.
As Senior Project Manager they’re looking for someone who has already held senior positions in an agency Project Delivery / Client Services team and understands all of the above and who can lead the line on project meetings, individual development and performance, 1-2-1s, process development and resource planning.
In return you will be given the chance to play a pivotal role at a growing agency with household name clients. They have an amazing office space, run tonnes of socials and have created a culture that any business would be envious to have!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.