£22k - 28k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting Research Agency based in Manchester City Centre. The vibrant business aims to improve clients decision making by providing in-depth insight. They are specialists in various research areas like customer experience, segmentation, product development and testing, branding and more. They have a fantastic culture with great perks!
They are currently looking to expand the team, and are looking for a Research Executive and Senior Research Executive to join.
This is a fast paced, exciting opportunity and you will be given responsibility from day one! Each day will be varied and different as you will be providing vital support on research projects from start to finish.
Skills & responsibilities:
- Provide support across projects, identifying any issues and delivering solutions
- Management of suppliers and writing field work briefs
- Moderating focus groups, telephone and face to face interviews
- Managing and moderating online communities
- Participate in research design – discussion guides, questionnaires and scripts
- Analytics, reporting and insight – identify themes and tell stories from the research findings
- Working with qualitative and quantitative data
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a Research led role
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative methods
- Experience with research design and moderation
- Strong analytics and reporting skills
- Ideally have experience managing clients
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.