£25k - 35k per year
5 months ago
Senior Research Executive / Research Manager
Leeds City Centre
Up to £35,000
Forward Role are delighted to be working with a fast-growing leisure business in Leeds City Centre. The company are customer focused and take pride in delivering the best service. They have ambitious plans to drive growth even further above and beyond their competitors.
The forward thinking business are recruiting a Research Specialist to join the dynamic Marketing Team. You will be responsible for the delivery of the customer insight initiative across multiple brands, and driving insight throughout the business to drive decision making and improve customer service/experience.
- Research – quantitative focused
- Analysis of data from a variety of sources and developing insightful reports
- Responsible for managing and working in partnership with external agencies / stakeholders
- Understanding the voice of the customer through research and making recommendations to improve the service
- Managing customer satisfaction initiative – customer and performance tracking
- Managing the mystery shopping programme
- Designing questionnaires
Skills / experience:
- Experience working in a similar market / customer research role
- Solid understanding of research methodologies (quant focus)
- Strong communications and project management skills
- Attention to detail, analytical thinker, problem solver
- Ability to identify trends and patterns in data
- Experience designing questionnaires
- Experience producing meaningful and actionable insight
If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.