£40k - 50k per year
12 months ago
Senior Research Manager
(Customer Insight – In-House)
£50,000 – Leeds
Are you a Senior Research Manager with qualitative and quantitative experience and excellent team leadership skills?
Forward Role are delighted to be working with an exciting business in Leeds City Centre who pride themselves on customer experience. As the business has grown, insight has become essential to the business, with no decision being made without the insights to back it up.
This is a brand new role, where you will be the face of research and insight for the company. You will be responsible for developing an industry leading insight programme to continue to gain an in-depth understanding of the customer and market.
- Developing, leading and mentoring a team of Research Executives
- Deliver accurate and timely reports and insight across the business
- Presenting insight to a variety of stakeholders, up to board level
- Manage ad-hoc research projects
- Provide continuous analysis on regular feedback programmes
- Managing the Customer Satisfaction and Mystery Shopping programmes
- Build and manage relationships with external agencies
- Creating and developing research strategy and techniques to ensure the highest level of insight is being delivered
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience in qual and quant research
- Proven leadership and managerial experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion for customer insight
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.