over 1 year ago
Senior Research Manager
Manchester - Competitive Salary
Forward Role are recruiting a Senior Research Manager with an integrated corporate policy and communications consultancy.
As Senior Research Manager, you will be leading the brand new Manchester research operation with the guidance of the MD and Owner. The Manchester team will be focusing on qualitative research across the North and Midlands.
The companies aim is to shape effect strategy and deliver strategic communications with impact, through a variety of research led projects with a range of clients - FTSE 250,UK Government, trade operations and political organisation.
- Must have a keen interest in politics – reading newspapers, blogs, being able to discuss current affairs in detail
- Solid qualitative research experience
- Designing detailed research plans – objectives and conversation guidance
- Group moderating experience – digging deep with the participants
- Ability to produce excellent and easily understandable written reports of analysis for non-specialists
- Commercial and strategic thinker, with the ability to apply insight to broader comms strategies
This is a very exciting and unique opportunity for a Market Researcher with a passion for politics, who is ready for a fulfilling and interesting senior role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.