Senior Ruby On Rails Developer – London - Remote
£50,000 - £75,000
An innovation agency specialising in making digital experiences that create real value for users and organisations are looking for a permanent Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join there team and create dynamic web applications.
They make digital products for clients across a variety of industries – including startups, large enterprises, charities and government bodies – as well as building and maintaining our own SaaS products. All work they do has a positive impact on society and most of our projects have social good aspect to them.
Employees are given the opportunity to grow and better themselves, have opinions heard, socialise with colleague and enjoy the work they do every single day. You will join a committed team who strive to achieve industry leading results.
- 4+ years experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails
- Expert in HTML, CSS & JS
- Excellent knowledge of SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB/CouchDB/ElasticSearch)
- Passion for good user experience
- Passion for technology
- Superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject
- Take wireframes/mockups and user stories and build systems that meet the requirements
- Create user-friendly web app interfaces by working closely with UX designers and front-end developers
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Devops: improve automation of the software development process.
- Identify performance issues and bugs, and provide solutions to these problems.
- Work with other team members to ensure we are building the right product
- Participate in code reviews
- Pair-program with other developers or discuss possible technical architectures
- Contribute to creating a culture of writing excellent software
To contact me for further information this role or for a confidential career chat, call me on 07732689660 or email me on email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £32k per year + Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER MANCHESTER, DIDSBURY Are you looking for a role where you will be working collaboratively with other developers on exciting projects? Work from home 1 or 2 days a week? Would you like to work for a company that are run like a family business and the owner who leads the com...
Ruby Developer New
- £50k - 60k per year + Package
- Posted about 18 hours ago
Ruby Developer – Manchester - £60k Forward Role Technology Division is delighted to be partnering with a market leader in their industry to help build their talented team of Developers, and are looking for senior level Ruby Developer with a passion for coding. We are currently working with an org...
- £50k - 75k per year
- Posted 11 days ago
Full Stack Developer – London - Remote £50,000 - £75,000 An innovation agency specialising in making digital experiences that create real value for users and organisations are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team and create dynamic web applications. They make digital products for...
- Market related
- Posted 15 days ago
Front End Developer – Twickenham A market-leading organisation are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to lead agile teams and build brand new stunning applications. You will have the opportunity to contribute to front-end application and growth of the team. They are incredibly focused on de...