Senior SEO Executive
Manchester City Centre
Circa £30k p/a + benefits (flexi-time, some remote working and bonus)
Are you an early bird? Or maybe you need that extra hour in bed on a Monday morning. We are looking for a Senior SEO Executive who is looking for more flexibility in your working day, then this is an opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss.
We have the pleasure of working with a retail mega powerhouse, in central Manchester to find an additional, bright, Senior SEO Executive to join their growing team. The business have overcome tremendous milestones and are bringing their SEO team in house from agency. This team is being head up by a leader within the industry, who has been brought in to drive the SEO team.
As a Senior SEO Executive, you will have a holistic view across on-page, off-page and technical SEO. You will have had experience in undertaking SEO audits and recommending improvements for technical SEO. You’ll work with all the day-to-day SEO software such as Deepcrawl and Screaming Frog, whilst working with the content team, providing them with the keywords to ensure that the brands are at achieving the best online visibility.
What you will be doing
- Monitoring and analysing the brands’ organic rankings and online visibility
- Develop and implementing SEO strategies and recommend ways to improve the organic search visibility
- Monitor and analyse performance and strategies of competitors
- Responsible and accountable for the SEO performance
- To audit current technical SEO health and recommend roadmaps for improvement
- Review content, including meta tags across the websites
- Support the development of an SEO performance forecast
- Directly manage an SEO Executive
- Report and present SEO analysis and performance to Senior Stakeholders
Who you will be
- An SEO, Digital Marketing, SEO Account Executive with relevant B2C retail experience (fashion is a bonus)
- Understand the best SEO practices
- Experience in technical SEO is a must and undertaking website audits
- A solid understanding of ‘white hat’ SEO best practices
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency of SEO tools & software such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Deepcrawl, Google Analytics etc
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- Knowledge in PowerPoint
- Managing SEO on e-commerce websites is critical
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply via the link below or email your CV to Faye Dixon at Forward Role, firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted 18 days ago
SEO Executive North / Greater Manchester £25,000 - £35,000 We are excited to work with one of the UK’s leading Tech businesses in search of an SEO Executive to join their expanding Digital Marketing team, due to their recent success of the business. The role of the SEO Executive, is to assist the...
- £18k - 27k per year
- Posted 25 days ago
SEO Executive £25,000 p/a Cheshire We are currently working for a property preservation business in Cheshire to find an SEO Executive to join their growing team. Our client are looking for an SEO Executive to assist the SEO Manager with their three websites, in order to improve and maintain their...
- Greater Manchester
- £20k - 27k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Our client are a house hold name based in North Manchester are now recruiting for a SEO Executive to join their growing digital team. This role is a key piece of the their ever growing digital marketing jigsaw where you’ll be responsible in assisting with the creation, optimisation and reporting ...
- £25k - 32k per year + amazing benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
SEO Lead Manchester Circa £30,000 p/a + amazing benefits Deepcrawl? Screaming Frog? If you understand that these aren’t movements or animal noises then we want to speak with you immediately. We are looking for an SEO Lead for a well renowned business in Manchester to join and support the Head of ...