We have partnered with a global fashion ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over the years, with further expansion plans ahead. They are one of the biggest retail businesses in the UK and globally. They are a well-established company within the retail sector, that have experienced continual growth. Due to this they are expanding their team and looking for a Senior SEO Manager to help them get to number one for search visibility.
The role is new to the business and it is a pivotal role for the company and its digital team.
As the Senior SEO Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the SEO channel including strategy development and budget ownership for all areas
- Support the digital marketing director in devising and executing an SEO strategy to improve visibility
- Liasising with the wider marketing team and communicating the importance of SEO
- Management of all aspects of SEO, including keyword research, link building, analysis and website reviewing
- Ensuring that all product areas are optimised for ROI and profitability
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on business activities and results
- Working closely with the eCommerce team to advise on MVT testing to improve conversion from SEO traffic
- Working closely with the social and content teams to ensure SEO considerations are being taken into account and maximised
- Ensuring you are up to date with industry trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the SEO space
Experience and skills required:
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- A desire to want to work in retail
- A solid understanding of SEO with hands on experience
- A passion to work in a customer centric organisation
- Comfortable with data and analytics
- Experience in re-platforming and migration of domains
- Experienced in utilising various SEO Tools including Google Search Console/Webmaster, Hitwise, SEM Rush, Link Building and Crawler Software
- Commercially aware
Apply now to be considered.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 35k per year
SEO Manager - Fashion - Manchester - up to £35k We have partnered with an international and award winning fashion ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over the years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK, in their space. They are a well-established company within the retail se...
- £30k - 35k per year
SEO Manager, Digital Agency, Liverpool City Centre Our client, an award winning digital search agency in Liverpool are looking for a talented Senior SEO Manager to join their growing team. They are looking for someone who is an expert in their field and who has extensive experience of successfull...
- £25k - 40k per year
Forward Role Digital have partnered with one of the UK and Europe’s largest eCommerce distributors in their industry and are now looking to add one more talented marketer to their expanding digital team. As the new SEO Manager you will be responsible for organic search across multiple eCommerce w...
- £28k - 35k per year
We have partnered with an international and award winning ecommerce business that has rapidly expanded over the years. They are one of the biggest businesses in the UK, in their space. They are a well-established company within the retail sector, that have experienced continual growth. Due to thi...