£24k - 32k per year
Senior / Paid Media Executive
Manchester City Centre
Salary from £24k up to £32k
As a Paid Media Executive, you’ll be working within a small digital team to help deliver effective advertising campaigns across a wide range of paid channels. This requires a high level of both creative and analytical prowess. This role will be perfect for an online marketer who has a passion for PPC, paid social and Shopping campaigns and is looking for an opportunity to quickly distinguish themselves within a rapidly growing business.
You’ll be working for a market leading company in the retail industry to support their online acquisition strategy reporting directly to the Head of Acquisition. Due to sustained growth of their online channels our client is looking for someone who has the technical ability and ambition to drive the acquisition strategy forward. With excellent progression avenues, salary package and benefits on offer you will not want to miss out on this opportunity to work in such a highly sought after industry!
The Paid Media Executive will be responsible for:
- Creating, implementing and managing all PPC, paid social and shopping Advertising.
- Developing engaging and attention grabbing ad copy.
- Landing page optimisation.
- Using market knowledge to create innovative campaigns based on social trends.
- Keyword generation and expansion.
- Day to day analysis and optimisation of accounts and groups based on existing KPIs.
- Managing Excel spreadsheets for reporting and analysis purposes.
- Google Adwords, Bing and other paid search platforms.
- Pro-actively managing the paid search account.
As the Paid Media Executive, you will have the following skills:
- A minimum of 1-year experience in previous PPC role.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Knowledge of analytical software packages including Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager etc
- A genuine interest in digital marketing and PPC best practices.
- Educated to degree level within a relevant subject.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.