£23k - 35k per year
5 months ago
Do you want to work for a global brand and be a part of worldwide campaigns?
We are working with a global retail brand based in the North West looking for SEO exectutives and a Senior SEO executive. The company has experienced a vast amount growth since they started. Due to this growth we’re looking for a skilled and knowledgeable digital marketeer to join the team specialising in organic search (SEO). This will include all aspects of on page optimisation and key responsibilities will include maximising off page opportunities through link building campaigns by working with influencers and bloggers. In addition to the day to day implementation of strategies.
Reporting into the Digital Manager, you will be responsible for the daily set up and optimisation of all SEO activity. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things digital, as well as an interest in retail.
- Develop, implement, and deliver sustainable SEO campaigns to meet business targets including increased/sustained rankings and traffic volume targets
- Execute all SEO on offsite and onsite campaigns in target market
- Measure campaign effectiveness and develop follow up tactics
- Ensure that all sites are technically optimised to drive rankings and organic visits.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that existing content on the site is compliant
- Provide detailed analysis on campaigns and their impact on traffic and overall organic revenue
- 1+ years relevant experience of SEO, ideally within a retail / eCommerce environment.
- Conduct keyword research using market leading tools such as Google AdWords, SEMrush etc
- Use Google analytics, SEMrush, Webmaster tools or similar to spot trends, issues and opportunities
- Proactive - coming up with new and imaginative ideas to explore and test.
- Commercially aware
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.