£35k - 45k per year
4 months ago
Forward Role are delighted to be working with one of the most highly recognised brands in the world.
The well-established business are recruiting a Senior Social Media Analyst to join the experiences team in their vibrant Manchester office. You will be reporting to the Head of Analytics, but working closely with the CEO, Head of Digital and Directors in the business. This exciting opportunity will be responsible for a Junior Analyst, and driving the understanding of the international customer base, and their online behaviour across multiple social media channels. You will be tasked to continuously improve targeting, reach, engagement and campaign performance.
- Go to person for any social media data and insight
- Track and benchmark global social media performance
- Be responsible for social listening and provide actionable insight
- Analyse large data sets, make recommendations to various departments / stakeholders
- Marketing campaign analysis and reporting
- Leadership and development support for a Junior Analyst
- 3+ years’ experience in a Digital Analytics role
- Knowledge of a variety of social media platforms
- Social media analysis and benchmarking
- Social listening experience
- Google and/or Adobe Analytics experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.