£40k - 65k per year
about 1 year ago
We are looking for an experienced retail focussed Senior Social Media Manager or Head of Social to join a fast fashion giant in located outside of Manchester City Centre. This is a rare opportunity for someone to really contribute to the business instead of being a cog in a machine. As a Senior member of the management team, you’ll have the chance to achieve long term career goals, build on engagement through celebrities and influencers to help the business grow and become more successful.
What you will be doing
- Implementation and delivery of creative Social Media Campaigns that will make an impact in the digital world
- Collaborate and manage the social media team to boost sales through the various channels
- Day to day management of social media channels
- Improve and maintain the brand’s social media presence
- Working closely with the other areas of the business to implement relevant Social Media strategies that will help improve the company’s reach
- Build and maintain longstanding key relationships with influencers and PR agencies
- Working on both paid and organic social media
- Manage budgets for social media
- Measure and report strategy performances
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure that content and campaigns follow the tone of voice
- Up to date with the latest social media trends
Who you will be
- An experienced Social Media Manager, ideally from a retail and/or fashion brand
- An exceptional and charismatic communicator
- Thick skinned and positive, this role isn’t for the faint hearted!
- Have experience working with influencers
- Understand the importance of building and maintaining key relationships
- You’re reactive in the market, with a key interest in what is happening in the celebrity world
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised with a strategic and commercial focus
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply via the link below or email your CV to Faye Dixon at Forward Role, email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.