We are looking for an expert and commercial focussed Social Media Manager to join an established jewellers in North Manchester. The independent company offers pre owned, (or as they say “pre-loved”) jewellery and watches to customers across the UK both in-store and online. They are looking for a Social Media Manager, who shares the same passion about luxurious watches and jewellery as them, to implement and deliver a successful social media strategy for all of their channels, through both organic and paid social media campaigns. The business has been in the industry for almost 200 years, and have a rich heritage that they are immensely proud of. The Social Media Manager will be brought into this family felt business to play a key role in their success.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with the Head of Ecommerce and the Content Manager, to implement and deliver a successful Social Media Strategy across the company’s and its store’s social media channels
- Work on both organic and paid social media, managing budgets and improving the ROI from Social Media targeted sales
- Day to day management of social media channels
- Improve and maintain the brand’s social media presence
- Working closely with the other areas of the business to implement relevant Social Media strategies that will help improve the company’s reach
- Measure and report strategy performances
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure that content and campaigns follow the tone of voice
- Up to date with the latest social media trends
- Work with Influencers to boost their Social Media awareness and ROI
Who you will be
- An experienced Social Media Manager, with a passion for luxury jewellery and watches
- Previously working in fashion, retail or ecommerce
- Worked on both paid and organic social media campaigns
- An exceptional and charismatic communicator
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised with a strategic and commercial focus
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Greater Manchester
- £30k - 40k per year + benefits
- Posted 15 days ago
Senior Social Media Manager Greater Manchester £40,000 p/a + amazing benefits We are looking for an experienced retail focussed Senior Social Media Manager to join a fast fashion giant in located outside of Manchester City Centre. This is a rare opportunity for someone to really contribute to the...
- Greater Manchester
- £40k - 65k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for an experienced retail focussed Senior Social Media Manager or Head of Social to join a fast fashion giant in located outside of Manchester City Centre. This is a rare opportunity for someone to really contribute to the business instead of being a cog in a machine. As a Senior m...
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted 22 days ago
Are you looking for a role that’s challenging? A Social Media Manager role within an innovative start up? If you’re a forward thinking, entrepreneurial spirited Social Media Manager we want to hear from you today. We have the pleasure of working with an exciting start up business in Liverpool for...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Paid Social Manager, Independent media agency, Manchester, £30- £40k Forward Role are proud to be working with a fantastic independent media agency in Manchester who are currently looking for an ambitious Paid Social Manager to join their digital team in their fast-growing Manchester office. If y...