We are looking for an expert and commercial focussed Social Media Manager to join an established jewellers in North Manchester. The independent company offers pre owned, (or as they say “pre-loved”) jewellery and watches to customers across the UK both in-store and online. They are looking for a Social Media Manager, who shares the same passion about luxurious watches and jewellery as them, to implement and deliver a successful social media strategy for all of their channels, through both organic and paid social media campaigns. The business has been in the industry for almost 200 years, and have a rich heritage that they are immensely proud of. The Social Media Manager will be brought into this family felt business to play a key role in their success.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with the Head of Ecommerce and the Content Manager, to implement and deliver a successful Social Media Strategy across the company’s and its store’s social media channels
- Work on both organic and paid social media, managing budgets and improving the ROI from Social Media targeted sales
- Day to day management of social media channels
- Improve and maintain the brand’s social media presence
- Working closely with the other areas of the business to implement relevant Social Media strategies that will help improve the company’s reach
- Measure and report strategy performances
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure that content and campaigns follow the tone of voice
- Up to date with the latest social media trends
- Work with Influencers to boost their Social Media awareness and ROI
Who you will be
- An experienced Social Media Manager, with a passion for luxury jewellery and watches
- Previously working in fashion, retail or ecommerce
- Worked on both paid and organic social media campaigns
- An exceptional and charismatic communicator
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised with a strategic and commercial focus
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or send your CV directly to Faye Dixon email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Greater Manchester
- £40k - 65k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
We are looking for an experienced retail focussed Senior Social Media Manager or Head of Social to join a fast fashion giant in located outside of Manchester City Centre. This is a rare opportunity for someone to really contribute to the business instead of being a cog in a machine. As a Senior m...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
Paid Social Manager, Independent media agency, Manchester, £30- £40k Forward Role are proud to be working with a fantastic independent media agency in Manchester who are currently looking for an ambitious Paid Social Manager to join their digital team in their fast-growing Manchester office. If y...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 22 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join a fast growing, dynamic group of property related businesses to take its social media presence to the extreme. Our client has over 150,000 monthly listeners on their podcast and continues to grow daily. Not only does our client have t...
- £26k - 32k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join an established and well known jewellers in North Manchester. The independent company offers pre owned, (or as they say “pre-loved”) jewellery and watches to customers across the UK both in-store and online. They are looking for a Social Media Mana...