£40k - 50k per year
7 months ago
One of the UK’s most prestigious Retail companies are looking to hire a Senior Studio Production Manager to join their impressive team based in Central London. This role will be supporting the Head of Studio operations by leading the e-com Photostudio Production team in a fast-paced environment.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Leading and mentoring the Photoshoot Production team, ensuring maximum productivity in all periods
- Leading the planning and scheduling of a high volume of products annually across all in-house shoot divisions
- Scouting for best in production talent on both a freelance and permanent basis
- Collaboratively working with Photographic and Styling Managers, amongst more traditional areas of business to ensure the delivery of shoot projects and brand launches on time and within budget
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong communication
- Previous proven managerial experience in Photo studio environment
- The ability to effectively negotiate and make rapid commercial decisions
- A large network of production contacts preferable
If you have the relevant experience and would like to work for a leading brand in Retail, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can reach me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.