One of the UK’s most prestigious Retail companies are looking to hire a Senior Studio Production Manager to join their impressive team based in Central London. This role will be supporting the Head of Studio operations by leading the e-com Photostudio Production team in a fast-paced environment.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Leading and mentoring the Photoshoot Production team, ensuring maximum productivity in all periods
- Leading the planning and scheduling of a high volume of products annually across all in-house shoot divisions
- Scouting for best in production talent on both a freelance and permanent basis
- Collaboratively working with Photographic and Styling Managers, amongst more traditional areas of business to ensure the delivery of shoot projects and brand launches on time and within budget
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong communication
- Previous proven managerial experience in Photo studio environment
- The ability to effectively negotiate and make rapid commercial decisions
- A large network of production contacts preferable
If you have the relevant experience and would like to work for a leading brand in Retail, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can reach me on 07909 801 870 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £60k - 70k per year
I’m currently working with one of the UK’s largest Retail giants, who are looking for a Senior Casting Manager to join their growing team in Central London. Part of the creative team, you will be working to maintain the company’s high standards across casting and creative. Key responsibilities: D...
- £38k - 45k per year
We are currently working with a fantastic agency that specialises in designing distinctive and memorable visual concepts for only global fashion brands. The agency is looking for Junior 3D Designer to join their close knit team. As a 3D Designer, you will have the opportunity to design concepts f...
- £40k - 50k per year
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Integrated Designer to join a full-service creative agency that specialises in healthcare in London. This communications agency is a group of extremely passionate designers across print and digital. The Senior Designer will be working in amongst a team...
- £45k - 55k per year
One of the UK’s leading Digital Agencies is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join their buzzing East London team. Working as part of a close-knit team, you will help clients to realise their full digital potential. What the role includes: Working with start-ups and recognised brands; unders...