One of the UK’s most prestigious Retail companies are looking to hire a Senior Studio Production Manager to join their impressive team based in Central London. This role will be supporting the Head of Studio operations by leading the e-com Photostudio Production team in a fast-paced environment.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Leading and mentoring the Photoshoot Production team, ensuring maximum productivity in all periods
- Leading the planning and scheduling of a high volume of products annually across all in-house shoot divisions
- Scouting for best in production talent on both a freelance and permanent basis
- Collaboratively working with Photographic and Styling Managers, amongst more traditional areas of business to ensure the delivery of shoot projects and brand launches on time and within budget
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong communication
- Previous proven managerial experience in Photo studio environment
- The ability to effectively negotiate and make rapid commercial decisions
- A large network of production contacts preferable
If you have the relevant experience and would like to work for a leading brand in Retail, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can reach me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 55k per year
I’m currently working with one of the UK’s largest Retail giants, who are looking for a Senior Casting Manager to join their growing team in Central London. Part of the creative team, you will be working to maintain the company’s high standards across casting and creative. Key responsibilities: D...
- £25k - 32k per year
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Designer to join a start-up Digital Marketing Agency based in Preston. This company provide tailor made strategies to help other business grow in revenue and improve their presence in their market. The company have a vision to have tripled their size by...
- Trafford Park
- £30k - 40k per year
Are you and experienced Senior Digital Designer looking for a new opportunity? How would you like to work for a multi-national business that can offer great progression opportunities? We've partnered with a great worldwide business based in Trafford, who are looking for an experienced Digital Des...
- Market related
We are working with a leading London Brand Experience Agency to search for a Senior Art Director to join the team. They are expertise are building a meaningful connection between the clients and their customers, creating experiences that improve the brand’s reputation to the public and make them ...