£40k - 55k per year
7 months ago
Senior User Experience Designer
Up to £55,000
Working on behalf of a multi-national corporation I am on the search for an experienced Senior UX Designer to join a team in need of someone equipped with the tools to enhance the user experience and journeys for products across all European countries.
Working closely with the design and development team you will be setting-up recommendations and guidance used for web optimisation, improved performance (quant & qual traffic) and technological trends used in conjunction with other digital team members.
- The successful application will have at least 3 years’ working within the digital industry.
- Comfortable with the creation of UX deliverables and concepts, i.e. personas, site maps, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Strong experience of usability testing and/or research techniques.
- Experienced in delivering UX Design best practices and guidlines throughout Europe.
- Not fazed when leading stakeholder workshops.
Interested? APPLY or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.