£60k - 65k per year
7 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Senior UX Designer // Financial Services // Remote // £60,000 - £65,000 PA
Collaborating with a well-known UK-based bank, I’m on the search for a proven experience designer to join a product team tasked with shaping the future of banking and insurance.
Servicing over 5 million customers nationally, this company prides itself on ensuring meaningful change for its customers, inspired by a deep understanding of the people served.
Over the last 5 years,’ the product team have grown in strategic importance across the whole banking group. This is a unique opportunity to join the company as they embark on a significant phase of growth.
- Take responsibility as part of a project or product team for the success and delivery of experiences, providing skills, knowledge, and expertise to facilitate effective design processes.
- Use customer research and a detailed understanding of desirable business outcomes to define experience strategies.
- Manage and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders from across the business.
- Be an active member of the Design Practice, helping others to grow and nurture a supportive, inclusive culture.
Your key skills and experience:
- Extensive experience using a range of design techniques from workshopping, concepting through to prototyping to communicate and validate solutions.
- Experience conducting design research, from creating research plans to running moderated interviews, analysis, and synthesis.
- Creating experience strategies based on customer and business needs.
- Experience producing UX and UI assets, working with and contributing to a design system, drawing on appropriate design standards with knowledge of accessibility and inclusive design.
- Solid background working hands-on to design experiences and interfaces for the web and mobile, with a deep understanding of the constraints and opportunities of different platforms.
- Communicating, influencing, and negotiating with a range of stakeholders to create support and excitement for design proposals; whilst using judgement to make pragmatic compromises that don’t compromise customer outcomes.
- Practical experience planning, managing, and delivering design projects end-to-end.
Interested? APPLY or email: firstname.lastname@example.org // 07824382040 for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.