£50k - 60k per year
JC - UXD - EL
Senior UX Designer – Manchester/Remote - £60k
A leading Software house, experts in creating everlasting partnerships between brands and consumers are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join a newly established team, as they continue to push forward on an exciting re-brand.
The company is a product and proposition business that is rich in data. Their vision is clear and sees them becoming one of the leading technology businesses in the North West.
You’ll lead and shape the holistic customer experience across all of the brands and products, using insights along with behavioural data to design exciting and compelling journeys and experiences for our customers. Playing a key vital part in product discovery, working closely with the product team to ideate and test new product ideas.
Ideal Skills / Experience
- Experience in full lifecycle using design tools such as wireframes (low and high fidelity), storyboards, user flows, and customer journey maps.
- Customer research using a variety of techniques (such as personas and empathy maps).
- Understanding of information architecture and how it informs product journeys.
- UI and graphic design experience.
- Usability and A/B testing.
Sound interesting? Apply! Please send your CV across or if you would like more information – call Jenna Carman at Forward Role or email email@example.com.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.