£50k - 60k per year
almost 2 years ago
We’re currently looking for a Senior UX Designer to join one of the UK’s most exciting e-commerce start-ups based in West London. As a Senior UX Designer, you will be working as part of a team focused around creating and developing exceptional UX Designs across all digital products, ensuring a user-centric approach is taken throughout.
- Ensuring your designs are of the highest standard, whilst identifying key areas where user experience can add value across all digital products
- Creation of quality prototype concepts, wireframes, interaction flows, and visual designs
- Line manage, mentor and develop team members, inspiring creativity on a day-to-day basis.
- Helping to lead the development of the visual and interaction elements of the user experience, ensuring that typography, layout and brand identity are taken into consideration
- Comfortable in responsive web and app design, keeping a ‘mobile first’ approach to all aspects of design
- Proven track record of delivering, and developing, best in class experiences that enhance conversion rates and revenue gains
- Experience working in an agile environment in a retail or e-commerce company
- Advanced skills using UX Design software such as Omnigraffle, Axure, Balsamiq
If you’re interested in hearing more about this role, apply below for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, give me a call on 07 909 801 870 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.