£70k - 80k per year
11 months ago
I'm currently working with a B2B SaaS company based in Central London who are looking to hire a Senior UX/UI Designer for their growing team. This is an international business who operate in more than 100 countries, and who work with some of the biggest names in Security, IT and Software on the market.
As Senior UX/UI you will be responsible for working end-to-end: from leading research and ideation sessions through to prototyping, testing and final delivery, whilst helping to dictate the direction of UX across the business.
- Design, lead, and/or participate in user research activities and Design Thinking workshops to identify problems to solve and ideate on solutions
- Create relevant supporting artefacts to communicate the outcomes of the various stages of the design process
- Design and conduct design validation/usability test activities to iterate with user feedback
- Manage personal workload in order to meet deadlines and feedback regularly, and pro-actively, to communicate project status and areas of concern
- Establish, promote, and support design principles, best practices, and standards
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position - preferably SaaS/Software/IT
- Excellent track record in taking products to market and optimising existing products
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to ask and answer meaningful and impactful questions
- Ability to articulate design decisions
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below with a CV or get in touch with Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.