£45k - 55k per year
5 months ago
One of the UK’s leading Digital Agencies is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join their buzzing East London team. Working as part of a close-knit team, you will help clients to realise their full digital potential.
What the role includes:
- Working with start-ups and recognised brands; understanding their visions, communication ideas and solving problems in design
- Exceptional end-to-end designs for web and mobile (both responsive and mobile-first)
- Presenting your findings to stakeholders at all levels, and communicating these effectively
- Producing mood boards, wireframes, prototypes, user flows and sitemaps
- Conducting user research and testing, as well as facilitating workshops
What we’d like to see:
- Strong client facing, communication and interpersonal skills
- A creatively minded individual with a real desire to work with large clients on exciting projects
- Confidence in the use of Sketch, Illustrator, InVision and the Adobe Creative Suite
- A detailed, creative portfolio that clearly highlights your individual role in projects
Sound like something you’d be interested in? Get in touch for more information.
I’m reachable on 07909 801 870 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.