£35k - 45k per year
6 months ago
Senior Web Analyst - Manchester
£40,000 - £50,000
Forward Role are working with a fast-growing, innovative business in Manchester. The dynamic company are looking to recruit an energetic and commercially savvy Senior Web Analyst. This is an autonomous role, so you must be a self-starter and ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have strong influencing skills and have the ability to work cross functionally with team members across the business. You will be passionate about understanding customer behaviours and the customer journey and continuously trying to improve the digital channels through the business.
- Web analytics set-up – Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- Dig deep in to the data and provide actionable insights, identifying new opportunities
- Deliver reports and recommendations to the marketing team & other departments
- Build a variety of reports and dashboards in Power BI
- Utilise online and offline data for funnel analysis
- Understand customer behaviours and build in-depth knowledge of the entire customer base
- Present your findings back in an easily digestible way to all levels of stakeholders
- Conversion Rate Optimisation – implementing and evaluating A/B tests
- Strong Web Analytics experience
- Google Analytics experience is essential
- Power BI knowledge is desirable
- GTM, Google Optimize, SQL skills are of interest
- Knowledge of testing and optimisation
- Excellent presentation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.