Forward Role are working with a fast-growing, innovative FinTech business in Manchester. The dynamic company are looking to recruit an energetic and commercially savvy Senior Web Analyst. This is an autonomous role, so you must be a self-starter and ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have strong influencing skills and have the ability to work cross functionally with team members across the business. You will be passionate about understanding customer behaviours and the customer journey and continuously trying to improve the digital channels through the business.
- Web analytics set-up – Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- Dig deep in to the data and provide actionable insights, identifying new opportunities
- Deliver reports and recommendations to the marketing team & other departments
- Build a variety of reports and dashboards in Power BI
- Utilise online and offline data for funnel analysis
- Understand customer behaviours and build in-depth knowledge of the entire customer base
- Present your findings back in an easily digestible way to all levels of stakeholders
- Conversion Rate Optimisation – implementing and evaluating A/B tests
- Strong Web Analytics experience
- Google Analytics experience is essential
- Power BI knowledge is desirable
- GTM, Google Optimize, SQL skills are of interest
- Knowledge of testing and optimisation
- Excellent presentation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting and unique brand with a fast growing presence in both B2B and B2C markets. As the business grows understanding the customer and sales is becoming vital. This is a brand new, and incredibly important role for the business as you will be making an impact fr...
- £27k - 35k per year
My clients, one of which is in the Education sector and the other in Financial Services, are looking to recruit Web Analysts (x2) to continue to help deliver on their business wide data driven strategy. Working cross functionally you will have the opportunity to utilise your skills in different d...
- £30k - 35k per year
Senior Insight Analyst Manchester Basic to 35,000 We have been engaged by a well-respected business to recruit a Senior Insight Analyst. The role will be responsible for all MI within two of their business units. The role will focus on client reporting driving increased understanding of their cli...
- £35k - 45k per year
Forward Role are delighted to be working with one of the most highly recognised brands in the world. The well-established business are recruiting a Senior Social Media Analyst to join the experiences team in their vibrant Manchester office. You will be reporting to the Head of Analytics, but work...