£35k - 50k per year
over 1 year ago
Senior Web Analyst - GTM
Up to £50,000
Forward Role are working with an exciting business in Manchester who are passionate about professional development. As the business grows and new websites are added to the portfolio, the company are recruiting a Senior Web Analyst to join the vibrant team.
As a Senior Web Analyst, you will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance and management of analytics across multiple websites. Any queries regarding tracking and web analytics will be dealt with and you will be championing the use of insight and digital analysis throughout the business.
- Google Analytics audit – ensuring the set-up is configured and implemented in the best way to monitor website traffic
- Google Tag Manager set-up and management to ensure data collection is relevant and efficient
- Be responsible for UTM and managing stakeholders, to ensure they meet rules across marketing
- Own the GA attribution modelling across all websites
- Use Data Studio to build and maintain various reports and dashboards
- Deliver high level insight across the business
- Manage and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders/agencies
Skills / experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytical / digital based role
- Expert user of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Good experience using Google Data Studio
- Experience with data layer implementation is desirable but not essential
- Experience driving insight and commercial decision making
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.